Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Coolest e-cards I have ever seen

Along with party ideas, I am also a big fan of e-cards. I am constantly searching the web looking for the best. Well, I found the best! JacquieLawson.com, I have never seen such beautifully done e-cards before, they are truly works of art. From reading about her I learned she originally trained as an illustrator at St. Martin's School of Art, and has over twenty years' experience of working freelance in many areas of drawing, painting and design, including architectural perspectives, book illustration, and cartoons. You can read more about her on the Jacquie Lawson website about us page. Visit her website jacquielawson.com and see her work, you will not be disappointed! I do think it is a membership site, as it states the site is funded by membership fees only, and is an advertisement-free zone! No pop-ups, no spam, just great e-cards!
I do not have her work on my site, but I did want to share this great find with you.

Until next time...


You can find more fun party games & ideas
visit our site... PartyGames2Print.com


No comments: